BiTorrent-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KezdőlapKezdőlap  Szabályok  Gy.I.K.Gy.I.K.  Legutóbbi képekLegutóbbi képek  KeresésKeresés  Tracker Bemutató  TaglistaTaglista  CsoportokCsoportok  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

Marvel’s Eternals Star Gemma Chang Teases Two Love Stories For Sersi

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Joker
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Joker

Megbízhatóság : 1283
BF - Hírnév : 7
Regizet : 2019. Oct. 29.
Életkor : 42
Hobbid : Forum
Humor : Van :)
Ország : Marvel’s Eternals Star Gemma Chang Teases Two Love Stories For Sersi Hungar11
Kitüntetés : Megbízható

Marvel’s Eternals Star Gemma Chang Teases Two Love Stories For Sersi Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: Marvel’s Eternals Star Gemma Chang Teases Two Love Stories For Sersi   Marvel’s Eternals Star Gemma Chang Teases Two Love Stories For Sersi Empty14/3/2020, 19:39

Gemma Chan reveals that Sersi will be involved in two separate love stories in Eternals. Marvel Studios is moving on after the Infinity Saga with a string of upcoming projects in their pipeline. MCU's confirmed slate is a mix of familiar and new faces with Phase 4 kicking off with Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow, followed by Chloe Zhao's project, which will introduce the team of heroes called Eternals. They're a group of of super-powered beings created by the Celestials who are essentially immortals.

Eternals boasts a star-studded ensemble with Angelina Jolie as Thena, Madden as Ikaris, Kumail Nanjiani as Kingo, Lauren Ridloff as Makkari, Brian Tyree Henry as Phastos, Salma Hayek as Ajak, Lia McHugh as Sprite, and Don Lee as Gilgamesh, who were all announced at last year's San Diego Comic-Con. Additional cast members were belatedly confirmed in Chan as Sersi, Barry Keoghan as Druig, and Kit Harington as Black Knight. Plot specifics are still kept under wraps at this point, but Chan drops an important narrative point regarding her character.

Talking with Vanity Fair Italy, Chan was asked about how she prepared to play her role in Eternals. The actress, who previously joined the MCU as Minn-erva from last year's Captain Marvel, said she didn't have any specific method, but while talking about the project, she inadvertently revealed that her character will be entangled in two separate love stories. Unfortunately, she didn't confirm who Sersi will be involved in the movie.

"I don't have a precise method to get down to the part, sometimes it is music that makes me resonate, or I individual how it will have to walk, or speak, and from there I build the rest. Specifically, it is the story of a group of immortal aliens, who arrived on Earth seven thousand years ago, so the plot takes place in a very long period of time. Sersi is the one that has the most affinity with humans, indeed it is even involved in two love stories, an absolute novelty for Marvel events and one of the reasons that attracted me to this project."

While Chan didn't give away anything regarding Sersi's love connections, set photos have previously confirmed that her character will be involved with Harington's Dane Whitman. The actors were spotted locking lips while filming for Eternals. That leaves fans with the question about who her other love interest could be. A much earlier report regarding the film teases that a romance between Sersi and Ikaris might also be on the cards. Considering that the the movie's events are expected to span thousands of years, despite its main narrative set after Avengers: Endgame, this sounds plausible at this point.

So, how integral is this seemingly love triangle going to be in overall narrative of Eternals? The film's cast is massive and there are a lot of other characters that need to be focused on, so its story can't necessarily just revolve around this romantic angle. All that being said, it's safe to assume that it will be an important component as to how its events pan out, and that's what makes it exciting. As Chan said, putting a love story at the center of an MCU film is quite rare. Yes, it had well-done ones like Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) and Pepper's (Gwyneth Paltrow) and Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) and Peggy Carter's (Hayley Atwell), but they're oftentimes sidelined to focus on the heroes' missions. It appears that things will slight be different with Eternals as Sersi's love connections will be at the heart in the film's narrative.

Black Widow (2020)
Release Date: May 01, 2020

Eternals (2020)
Release Date: Nov 06, 2020

Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings (2021)
Release Date: Feb 12, 2021

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness (2021)
Release Date: May 07, 2021

Spider-Man: Homecoming 3 (2021)
Release Date: Jul 16, 2021

Thor: Love And Thunder (2021)
Release Date: Nov 05, 2021

Black Panther 2 (2022)
Release Date: May 06, 2022
Vissza az elejére Go down
https://bitorrent.hungarianforum.com

Marvel’s Eternals Star Gemma Chang Teases Two Love Stories For Sersi
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal