BiTorrent-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KezdőlapKezdőlap  Szabályok  Gy.I.K.Gy.I.K.  Legutóbbi képekLegutóbbi képek  KeresésKeresés  Tracker Bemutató  TaglistaTaglista  CsoportokCsoportok  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

What languages do you speak and why did you learn them?

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Joker
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Joker

Megbízhatóság : 1283
BF - Hírnév : 7
Regizet : 2019. Oct. 29.
Életkor : 42
Hobbid : Forum
Humor : Van :)
Ország : What languages do you speak and why did you learn them? Hungar11
Kitüntetés : Megbízható

What languages do you speak and why did you learn them? Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: What languages do you speak and why did you learn them?   What languages do you speak and why did you learn them? Empty14/3/2020, 17:53

A bit of a weird situation for me is that I have three mother tongues, as in languages that I learned since birth from speaking at home but I’m not exactly 100% fluent in all of them, and actually speak some of my second languages better than my mother languages in some respects. So here are the languages I speak, how well I speak them, and the stories behind how I ended up learning them

German - Native: I’m raised with this language as a child
French - Native: I’m raised with this language as a child
Japanese - Intermediate-high/Advance-low (somewhere in between). Started learning it as a child out of curiosity and later a fascination for Japanese culture. I've travelled to Japan a few times, and spent a whole summer working in Nagoya . I speak in a mixture of kansai ben vs tokyo ben dialect, both in pronunciation and vocabulary. People sometimes think I’m fully fluent because of my accent. I can understand and reply to everything in daily conversation and in a work setting (business, manufacturing, history, trade). I have a harder time understanding the news or old movies.

I can also read and write kana and kanji at an intermediate-low level

Italien: I can actually understand quite a bit as it’s close to French

Arabic: I understand it fairly well and can have a basic conversation

how common is it to speak those languages in your country? Is speaking a second language common at all in your country?
Vissza az elejére Go down
https://bitorrent.hungarianforum.com

What languages do you speak and why did you learn them?
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal

Engedélyek ebben a fórumban:Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.
BiTorrent-Forum :: Egyéb Hírek A Vílágból :: Társalgó ( Politikai Hírek ) Egyéb Hírek-
Ugrás: