BiTorrent-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KezdőlapKezdőlap  Szabályok  Gy.I.K.Gy.I.K.  Legutóbbi képekLegutóbbi képek  KeresésKeresés  Tracker Bemutató  TaglistaTaglista  CsoportokCsoportok  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

Morgan, Knight to captain London Spirits in The Hundred

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Joker
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Joker

Megbízhatóság : 1283
BF - Hírnév : 7
Regizet : 2019. Oct. 29.
Életkor : 42
Hobbid : Forum
Humor : Van :)
Ország : Morgan, Knight to captain London Spirits in The Hundred Hungar11
Kitüntetés : Megbízható

Morgan, Knight to captain London Spirits in The Hundred Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: Morgan, Knight to captain London Spirits in The Hundred   Morgan, Knight to captain London Spirits in The Hundred Empty27/12/2019, 11:04

Eoin Morgan led England to their maiden 50-over World Cup win earlier this year © Getty

Eoin Morgan and Heather Knight will lead the London Spirit men's and women's team respectively in the inaugural edition of The Hundred in 2020.

The franchise has also appointed Trevor Griffin as the women's head coach, who in turn announced Heather as the women's captain.

Knight, called "brilliant cricketer and a natural leader" by Griffin, is most famous for leading England to their fourth Women's World Cup victory at Lord's in 2017. She has also led Western Storm to two titles in the Kia Super League, where Griffin was again her coach.

"I'm really looking forward to captaining the London Spirit women's team in The Hundred next year," Knight said. "With the new format there's going to be the chance to have a real tactical input as a captain and I'm excited to work that out and also bring together a new team in a new competition."

Shane Warne, who has already been named the men's head coach, parallely announced Morgan as the men's captain.

"I am over the moon to have Eoin as our captain," Warne said. "He has had a truly unforgettable year and we all know that he is an outstanding leader. I believe he can give our team the edge in The Hundred."

Morgan recently led England to their maiden 50-over World Cup triumph and was picked as a local icon player by Warne in the draft. He joins fellow World Cup winners Rory Burns, Mark Wood and Joe Denly at Lord's.

"As a player and a captain I am always looking for ways to improve and it's clear from speaking to Shane - who has an amazing cricket brain, about everything from tactics in this new competition to how to get the best from our squad - that this is an exciting opportunity to take cricket forward," Morgan said.
Vissza az elejére Go down
https://bitorrent.hungarianforum.com

Morgan, Knight to captain London Spirits in The Hundred
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal